Intel Inside®. Responsive Digital Services Outside.
The Intel® Xeon® processor E5 v4 family brings an evolutionary leap in performance and capabilities to your next-gen data center running on software defined infrastructure, supporting an agile cloud architecture and a highly-efficient traditional workload management.
The Intel® Xeon® processor E5-1600 v4 product family provides a professional, high-performance workstation platform ideal for efficient multitasking, advanced model generation, and complex applications.
Built on 14 nm process technology, the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 family offers up to 22 cores/44 threads per socket and 55 MB last-level cache (LLC) per socket for increased performance, as well as Intel® Transactional Synchronization Extensions (Intel® TSX) for increased parallel workload performance.
Optimized for Orchestration
Dynamically manage shared resources efficiently and increase resource utilization with Intel® Resource Director Technology (Intel® RDT) offering cache monitoring and allocation technology, code and data prioritization, and memory bandwidth monitoring.
Accelerated cryptographic performance enables encrypted data to move fast over secure connections, plus improved security keys help safeguard network access and deepen platform protection.
Build Your Agile Enterprise with Intel
Intel® Resource Director Technology
Use orchestration and automation features within Intel® RDT to help you better manage shared platform resources dynamically across compute, network, and storage.
Intel® Transactional Synchronization Extensions
Boost performance for online transaction processing (OLTP) and other multi-threaded workloads that are currently slowed by memory locking with Intel® TSX.
Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 2
Implement Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 2 (Intel® AVX2) to optimize overall performance for heterogeneous workloads running concurrently, even for applications that don’t use Intel AVX.
Innovative Technology for Diverse Applications and Workloads
Accelerate your path to a highly efficient, on-premises cloud deployment with innovation based on Intel® architecture.
Software-Defined Infrastructure (SDI)
Use proven, reliable, and innovative Intel technology as the foundation for software-defined infrastructure across your data center.
A Holistic HPC Solution
Fuel your insight with future-ready performance from the Intel® Scalable System Framework (SSF).
High-Performance ComputingGet the performance you need for creating balanced, high-performance computing systems at any scale.
- Processor lithography
- 14 nm
- Memory clock speeds supported by processor
- 1600,1866,2133,2400 MHz
- Intel Trusted Execution Technology
- Idle States
- Processor family
- Intel® Xeon® E5 v4
- Intel Demand Based Switching
- Bus type
- Embedded options available
- Processor cache
- 20 MB
- PCI Express configurations
- Processor model
- On-board graphics adapter
- Intel TSX-NI
- Maximum internal memory
- 1572864 MB
- Processor code
- Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)
- Processor package size
- 45 x 52.5 mm
- Intel® OS Guard
- Processor operating modes
- Execute Disable Bit
- Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)
- Component for
- Memory channels supported by processor
- Intel® vPro™ Technology
- Product family
- Intel Xeon Processor E5 v4 Family
- Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)
- Processor cache type
- Last Level Cache
- PCI Express slots version
- Conflict Free processor
- Processor cores
- Memory types supported by processor
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology
- Memory bandwidth supported by processor (max)
- 76.8 GB/s
- Intel Flex Memory Access
- Processor boost frequency
- 4.00 GHz
- 70 °C
- Thermal Monitoring Technologies
- ECC supported by processor
- Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)
- Processor socket
- LGA 2011-v3
- Processor codename
- Market segment
- Product type
- Intel Enhanced Halt State
- Processor threads
- Thermal Design Power (TDP)
- 140 W
- Intel 64
- CPU configuration (max)
- Processor ARK ID
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
- Intel® Secure Key
- Maximum number of PCI Express lanes
- Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)
- Processor frequency
- 3.40 GHz
- Maximum internal memory supported by processor
- 1536 GB
- Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)
- Processor series
- Intel Xeon E5-1600 v4
- Physical Address Extension (PAE)
- 46 bit
- Supported instruction sets
- AVX 2.0
- Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0