Intel Inside®. Responsive Digital Services Outside.
The Intel® Xeon® processor E5 v4 family brings an evolutionary leap in performance and capabilities to your next-gen data center running on software defined infrastructure, supporting an agile cloud architecture and a highly-efficient traditional workload management.
The Intel® Xeon® processor E5-1600 v4 product family provides a professional, high-performance workstation platform ideal for efficient multitasking, advanced model generation, and complex applications.
Built on 14 nm process technology, the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 family offers up to 22 cores/44 threads per socket and 55 MB last-level cache (LLC) per socket for increased performance, as well as Intel® Transactional Synchronization Extensions (Intel® TSX) for increased parallel workload performance.
Optimized for Orchestration
Dynamically manage shared resources efficiently and increase resource utilization with Intel® Resource Director Technology (Intel® RDT) offering cache monitoring and allocation technology, code and data prioritization, and memory bandwidth monitoring.
Accelerated cryptographic performance enables encrypted data to move fast over secure connections, plus improved security keys help safeguard network access and deepen platform protection.
Build Your Agile Enterprise with Intel
Intel® Resource Director Technology
Use orchestration and automation features within Intel® RDT to help you better manage shared platform resources dynamically across compute, network, and storage.
Intel® Transactional Synchronization Extensions
Boost performance for online transaction processing (OLTP) and other multi-threaded workloads that are currently slowed by memory locking with Intel® TSX.
Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 2
Implement Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 2 (Intel® AVX2) to optimize overall performance for heterogeneous workloads running concurrently, even for applications that don’t use Intel AVX.
Innovative Technology for Diverse Applications and Workloads
Accelerate your path to a highly efficient, on-premises cloud deployment with innovation based on Intel® architecture.
Software-Defined Infrastructure (SDI)
Use proven, reliable, and innovative Intel technology as the foundation for software-defined infrastructure across your data center.
A Holistic HPC Solution
Fuel your insight with future-ready performance from the Intel® Scalable System Framework (SSF).
High-Performance ComputingGet the performance you need for creating balanced, high-performance computing systems at any scale.
- Market segment
- Product type
- Maximum internal memory
- 1572864 MB
- Processor codename
- Intel 64
- Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)
- Processor threads
- Thermal Design Power (TDP)
- 140 W
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
- Component for
- Processor ARK ID
- Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)
- Physical Address Extension (PAE)
- 46 bit
- Processor cache
- 10 MB
- Maximum number of PCI Express lanes
- Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)
- Processor series
- Intel Xeon E5-1600 v4
- Processor cores
- Maximum internal memory supported by processor
- 1536 GB
- Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
- Intel Demand Based Switching
- Supported instruction sets
- AVX 2.0
- Intel Trusted Execution Technology
- Idle States
- Memory clock speeds supported by processor
- 1600,1866,2133,2400 MHz
- Processor socket
- LGA 2011-v3
- Bus type
- Embedded options available
- Intel TSX-NI
- Intel Enhanced Halt State
- Processor model
- On-board graphics adapter
- Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)
- Processor package size
- 45 x 52.5 mm
- CPU configuration (max)
- Processor code
- Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)
- Processor operating modes
- Execute Disable Bit
- Intel® vPro™ Technology
- Product family
- Intel Xeon Processor E5 v4 Family
- Processor frequency
- 3.5 GHz
- Memory channels supported by processor
- Conflict Free processor
- Intel Flex Memory Access
- Processor cache type
- Smart Cache
- PCI Express slots version
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology
- Memory bandwidth supported by processor (max)
- 76.8 GB/s
- Processor lithography
- 14 nm
- Memory types supported by processor
- 69 °C
- Processor family
- Intel® Xeon® E5 v4
- Processor boost frequency
- 3.8 GHz
- Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)
- Thermal Monitoring Technologies
- Cooler included
- ECC supported by processor